Who allowed Valentine’s Day to fall during the week?
Doesn’t that just mess with everyone’s plans?
Inland Empire restaurants nonetheless are offering up indulgent treats (and specially-priced deals) for lovebirds.
Follow the jump to see a sampling.
Splurge a little
- Ra Pour: The upscale Victoria Gardens restaurant and lounge will have two Valentine’s events. Tonight (Febtuary 11) beginning at 9 p.m., singles can send $5 cocktail candy grams with sweet – or sexy – messages to the cutie across the way, enjoy small bites and appetizers, and party into the night with KGGI’s DJ ODM. The restaurant will offer a special four-course meal on Valentine’s Day, with either black cod with creamed leeks and potatoes or sliced beef tenderloin with a truffled celery root pure as an entre. Cost is $49 per person.
- Yard House: The restaurant bar is has unveiled its annual Aphrodisiac Menu featuring a selection of seductive appetizers, entres and desserts priced from $7.95 to $26.95. The special menu will be available through Valentine’s Day at all locations, including Rancho Cucamonga and Chino Hills.
- Palm Springs Tramway: The tram’s Peaks Restaurant will serve a special menu through Valentine’s Day. Dinner includes an amuse-bouche, soup or salad, a choice of entre and a shared dessert. Cost of dinner is $45 per person. Tram admission, gratuity and tax are not included. Reservations are recommended by calling 760-325-4537.
- Roy’s Restaurant: Through Valentine’s Day, guests can send a uniquely designed e-card to as many friends, family and loved ones as desired by visiting the restaurant’s website or Facebook page. Recipients will receive one of three gifts: Complimentary Lobster Potstickers, a Chocolate Souffl (each with purchase of entre) or a $50 gift certificate. The 10 guests who share the most love by sending Roy’s e-cards will receive $100 off their next visit. This weekend (February 11 and 12), Roy’s will offer a “Couples Menu” for a $89
which includes petite filet mignon and half lobster served with fingerling potatoes and Thai basil barnaise for the entre. Couples who dine on Valentine’s Day will receive a $20 bonus card, valid from February 15 through March 31. The sole Inland Empire Roy’s is at 71959 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage.
On a budget
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: Through Valentine’s Day, select two specialty entres for $29.95, plus get half off all bottles of wine.
- Bob’s Big Boy: Through Tuesday, two can dine for $20. Dinner includes two endless soup, salad and fruit buffets, two entres from a select menu, and a hot fudge cake to share. Bob’s can be found in Moreno Valley, Calimesa and Norco.
- Boston’s Restaurant and Sports Bar: Through Valentine’s Day, Boston’s (11260 Fourth St., Rancho Cucamonga) is baking heart-shaped pizzas. $1 from each pizza purchased goes to a local charity.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: On Valentine’s Day, purchase an entre at a participating Qdoba restaurant and then share a kiss with a significant other, friend, family member or understanding stranger at the cash register and receive a second entre of equal or lesser value for free. I.E. locations in Redlands, Upland, Ontario and Moreno Valley.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: It’s a BOGO on VD at CBTL! On Valentine’s Day, buy one beverage at participating locations, get another of equal or lesser value for free.