Update: The Yum! Festival is being rescheduled to to expected thunderstorms in the weather forecast. Promoters are planning to announce a new date early next week.
Taste buds ready? Another major food truck festival is coming to the Inland Empire!
A whopping 60 trucks are scheduled to serve an amazing variety of street food, including the Inland Empire’s own Stella Pierre’s Gourmet Grub, Where’s the Fire? Gourmet Pizza and My Delight Cupcakery. What’s left of the food court will close temporarily during the festival.
Music will be provided by DJ Mike Styles and the rest of the Re:Fresh Soundsystem crew.
Tickets (only $5, plus $1.27 service fee) are already on sale and available here. Tickets will be $7 at the door. Parking is free.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the McKinley Children’s Center.
Head over the jump to see the current lineup (which is subject to change), and for a chance to win one of three pairs of tickets.
Chomp Chomp Truck
Eat ‘Em Up Truck
The Fry Girl
German Brat Truck
Gravy Train Poutinerie
Grill ‘Em All
Grilled Cheese Truck
Hula Moon Truck
Jarritos Refresco Truck
Macaroni & Cheese Factory
Mambo Juice Truck
Mangia Italian Ristorante
Meet N’ Potatoes
My Delight Cupcakery
OC Burger Monster
Oooh La La Crepes Truck
Philly Please Truck
Pogi Boy Truck
Red Robin Yummm Mobile
Slap Yo Mama Truck
Stella Pierre’s Gourmet Grub
Ta Bom Truck
Tainamite Food Truck
The Greasy Wiener
The Viking Truck
Tropical Shave Ice
Waffles de Liege
Wake N’ Bake Wagon
Where’s the Fire? Gourmet Pizza
OK, now that you’ve checked out all the trucks (you have, haven’t you?), leave a comment below on which one of the trucks you’re most excited to sample from. Will it be Sizzler’s ZZ Truck? The hometown favorite, My Delight Cupcakery? The soul food of Slap Yo Mama? Great Food Truck Race season one winner, Grill ‘Em All? Or past favorite, the Grilled Cheese Truck?
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- You must include a valid email address (which will not be shown). Your email address will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at noon (12:00 p.m.) PDT Monday, March 19.
- Three (3) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Yum! Festival at Ontario Mills in Ontario.
- Winners agree to have their names and hometowns mentioned in the Dine 909 blog and newspaper column.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
Good luck and get ready to get full!
Update: Time’s up…pencils down!
Give us a few minutes to determine the winners and we’ll post ‘em here and on the usual places. We have our winners! Congratulations to Victor Zeledon of Ontario, Veronica Castellanos of El Monte, and Art Robles from Rancho Cucamonga! We’ll be emailing the three of you information on how to get your pair of tickets. And for those of you who didn’t win, you can save yourself some change (and having to wait in line to purchase tickets at the door) by buying tickets in advance here. Hope to see you all there!