Beer lovers, mark your calendars for tomorrow (March 28)!
The limited-edition brew, an American-style Barleywine aged in rye whiskey and bourbon barrels, will be sold in 750 mL bottles and on tap at the brewery, 1710 Sessums Drive, Redlands, beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday (March 31).
Approximately 5,500 bottles have been produced.
A limited number will be available for reserve beginning at 4 p.m. Wednesday at the brewery.
Each bottle costs $20 and there’s a per-customer limit of one case.
The brewery is celebrating the release with live music and special pours happening Wednesday and Saturday.
Here’s the schedule:
- 4 p.m. Pre-sale begins and 2010 Polycot goes on tap
- 5:30 p.m. A limited amount of the 2011 Pugachev’s Cobra will be made available
- 6 to 9 p.m. Moonsville Collective performs on the patio
- 11 a.m. Hammerhead is released in 750mL bottles and on tap
- 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. The Chris Thayer Band performs on the patio