A couple of things have crossed our email inbox here at Dine 909, and we wanted to share them with you.
- Mission Inn: Hosting a “Miss Manners Afternoon Tea” Saturday (May 12) on the Spanish patio. Seatings at 2 and 3 p.m. Tea includes: One hour session of Miss Manners Charm School, High Tea with a selection of Kelly’s Teas, a variety of savory snacks and sweets and a carriage ride through downtown Riverside following the tea. Cost is $45 per person. Call 951-341-6767 for reservations.
- Ra Pour: The upscale Victoria Gardens eatery/nightclub is offering a special three-course prix fixe brunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday (May 13). Executive Chef Greg Stillman’s menu includes everything from custard-style brioche french toast with mixed berries and whipped cream to roasted prime rib of beef with au jus. Click here to see the full menu. Cost is $39 for adults and $16 for children. Endless Nicolas Feuillatte French Champagne will be available for $10. For reservations, call 909-899-7999.
- Trio: Trio Palm Springs will feature its $19 three-course prix fixe menu from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, plus a special brunch menu and regular dinner menu after 4 p.m. Trio is also extending its Happy Hour from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. For reservations, call 760-864-8746.
- Kimberly Crest: The historic Redlands home and gardens will host a Mother’s Day picnic from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday. The picnic is free, and tours of the house will be available from 1 to 4 p.m. at half-price for moms and regular price for everyone else. Music will be provided by Jennifer Sparks from the 6th Street School of Music. Downtown shop Devi is donating fans to be given to the first 50 moms in attendance.
- John’s Incredible Pizza: John’s Incredible Pizza, with locations in Montclair, Riverside and Victorville, is offering a buy-one-Mom-eats-free coupon for Sunday. Click here for the coupon.
Happy Mother’s Day from Dine 909!