It’s a veritable Inland Empire craft brewery fest at the aptly-named Craft Brewing Company’s second anniversary on Saturday (May 19).
Joining the celebration at the Lake Elsinore brewery will be:
- Redlands’ Hangar 24 Craft Brewery
- Chino’s I & I Brewing
- Upland’s Dale Bros. Brewery
- Riverside’s Inland Empire Brewing Company, Packinghouse Brewing Company and Big Cheese Pizza Co. & Brewery
- Moreno Valley’s Kat Daddy Breweries
- Corona’s Main Street Brewery and TAPS Fish House & Brewery
- Temecula’s Black Market Brewing Company
Craft Brewing has even bottled a limited edition beer, Sir Walter’s Scotch Ale, which will be available during the anniversary party.
Crashing the I.E. party will be:
- Escondido’s Stone Brewing Co.
- Orange’s Old Orange Brewing Co.
- San Diego’s Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits
- Vista’s Mother Earth Brew Co.
You’ll be able to taste unlimited samples from all the breweries for $30, with proceeds benefiting Cops for Kids. Presale tickets are available now at the brewery.
Food (not included in the admission price) will also be available. A trio of bands are lined up to perform.
The 21-and-over event will take place from 1 to 5 p.m. at the brewery, 530 Crane St., Suite C.
For more information, click here.