For those of you who were unavailable for LifeStream’s “Handshakes ‘n’ Milkshakes” blood drive last week, you’ve got another chance to score, while supplies last, a meal from Baker’s Drive-Thru, this time consisting of a Double Baker, large fries and a 32-ounce drink.
LifeStream will also hand you a movie ticket.
All you have to do is part with a pint of blood.
If you choose to be an apheresis donor, you’ll receive (while supplies last, of course) a pair of movie tickets, instead of just one.
LifeStream is teaming up with KOLA 99.9 for next Wednesday’s (August 29) blood drive.
KOLA personality Cindy Davis will broadcast live between 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. from the San Bernardino donor center.
As an added bonus, those who are making their first donation since June 4, will receive an “Everyone’s A Kid” coupon worth $10 off adult admission to Knott’s Soak City, Palm Springs. For their second completed donation since June 4, donors are entitled to a voucher for a free ticket (a $33.99 value) to Knott’s Soak City, Palm Springs.
Here are the hours and locations for the KOLA 99.9 blood drive:
LifeStream donor centers
- San Bernardino, 384 W. Orange Show Road, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Riverside, 4006 Van Buren Blvd., 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Ontario, 1959 E. Fourth St., 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Victorville, 12520 Business Center Drive, Bldg. G, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- San Bernardino County Government Center, 385 N. Arrowhead Ave., San Bernardino, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cal State University San Bernardino, 5500 University Parkway, San Bernardino, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Donors receive, while supplies last, a $5 In-N-Out gift card in lieu of movie ticket and Baker’s gift card.)
- Western Medical Center, 1001 N. Tustin Ave., Santa Ana, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Walk-ins for whole-blood donations at all locations are welcome. To set an appointment ( apheresis donors must make an appointment at one of LifeStream’s donor centers), call 1-800-TRY GIVING (1-800-879-4484) or visit LifeStream’s website.