They’re planning to open in Chino Hills next month, and the restaurant is doing a round of interviews beginning tomorrow (October 6).
The interviews will be conducted at The Shoppes at Chino Hills, 13935 City Centre Drive, Suite 2007, across from Dillon’s Restaurant and Irish Pub.
Interviews will take place over the next eight days:
- Tomorrow (October 6): Noon to 5 p.m.
- Sunday (October 7): Noon to 5 p.m.
- Monday (October 8): 2 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday (October 9): 2 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday (October 10): 2 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday (October 11): 2 to 6 p.m.
- Friday (October 12): 2 to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 13: Noon to 5 p.m.
The successful candidate will have downloaded and completed an application before the interview, brushed up on their Bruxië by visiting the restaurant’s website, visited the Bruxië Facebook page and researched articles about Bruxië on Google.
For more information, click here for the Facebook event page.
To find out if you’re truly qualified to be a Bruxië employee, watch the video on the other side of the jump and see if that describes your feelings about waffles to a T.