You might have heard of (or even visited) Wiens Family Cellars in Temecula.
Well, the family is branching out.
Wiens Brewing celebrates its grand opening Saturday (November 10).
The tasting room, at 27941 Diaz Road, Suite A, Temecula, will be open seven days a week: 3 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 1 to 8 p.m. Friday and noon to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Currently on tap are:
- Front Street Lager (a golden lager)
- Plateau Pale Ale (a pale ale)
- Old Town Amber (amber lager)
- Insomnia IPA (an India pale ale)
- Braun IPA (a brown India pale ale)
- Descend (a black India pale ale)
The brewery is also distributing to lots of south Riverside County bars and restaurants. Click here to find out where.