OK, so Denny’s skipped a year, but you get the point.
Besides, the 2013 version of Baconalia! nearly doubles the number of offerings from back in 2011.
Back is the infamous (and delicious) maple bacon sundae, along with two other baconated dessert items — the maple bacon milkshake and the salted caramel brownie sundae with bacon (pictured above).
Bacon lovers should head over the jump for the rest of the limited-time menu.
- Caramel bacon stuffed French toast: Bacon white chocolate spread between two slices of French toast, topped with caramel sauce and diced bacon. Served with two eggs, two hickory-smoked bacon strips and a side of warm syrup.
- Pepper bacon avocado omelette: A three-egg omelette with diced pepper bacon, avocado, fire-roasted peppers and onions, mushrooms, melted American cheese and pico de gallo. Served with hash browns and your choice of bread.
- Pepper bacon and eggs: Bacon rubbed with black pepper, served with two eggs, hash browns and choice of bread.
- Ultimate bacon breakfast: Six strips of hickory-smoked bacon, served with two eggs, hash browns and choice of bread.
- Ultimate BLT: Four strips of pepper bacon, spring mix, sliced tomatoes and fresh avocado. Topped with a creamy pepper spread on toasted sourdough bread. Served with a side of wavy-cut French fries.
- Spicy pepper bacon jack burger: A beef patty topped with two crispy strips of pepper bacon, melted pepper jack cheese, sliced jalapeños and chipotle sauce. Served with lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles on a grilled sesame seed bun. Served with a side of wavy-cut French fries.
- Bacon pepper jack tilapia: Seasoned tilapia grilled and topped with fresh spinach sautéed with diced bacon and pico de gallo. Smothered with warm pepper jack cheese sauce and served with two sides and dinner bread.
- BBQ bacon mac ‘n cheese bites: Bacon bits are added into six fried macaroni and cheese bites. Served with BBQ sauce and a side of warm pepper jack cheese sauce topped with bacon.
- Bacon cheddar red-skinned potatoes (dinner side choice): Seasoned red-skinned potatoes topped with melted cheddar cheese and diced bacon.
To feast your eyes on the entire menu, click here.
And for those of you who just can’t get enough bacon, Denny’s has a special Baconalia! website where you can watch videos, Facebook fans can get two free strips of bacon and you can even purchase a Baconalia! commemorative plate.
The plate even has its own infomercial. You can’t make this stuff up.
Denny’s has locations throughout the Inland Empire.