March is Jersey Mike’s Subs’ Month of Giving, when customers are encouraged to make a donation to each location’s charity partner.
Here in the Inland Empire, that charity partner is the Upland-based Steven’s Hope for Children, which provides assistance to families with seriously ill or injured kids.
The chain’s Month of Giving culminates on Wednesday, March 27, when 100% of that day’s proceeds goes to the charity partner.
Participating Inland Empire locations are:
- Rancho Cucamonga: 8880 Foothill Blvd.
- Redlands: 10040 Alabama St., Suite D
- Upland: 1945 N. Campus Ave, Suite A
- Eastvale: 12569 Limonite Ave., Suite 320
- Norco: 1411 Hamner Ave., #104
- Murrieta: 25359 Madison Avenue, Suite 109
In addition, the La Verne and Glendora locations are also donating to Steven’s Hope.
For more information on Jersey Mike’s Month of Giving, click here.