Tickets are available now for Hangar 24 Craft Brewery’s AirFest and fifth anniversary set for Saturday, May 18.
Tickets are $5 at the brewery’s tasting room, 1710 Sessums Drive, Redlands, or online (plus $1.17 service fee) and will be $8 at the door. Kids 12 and younger will be admitted free.
A limited number of VIP ticket packages, which include all-you-can-drink Hangar 24 beer, all-you-can-eat Cuca’s, the closest parking possible, a shady tent and the best seats and views of the air show, are available for $150 (plus $6.24 service fee), or $500 (plus $18.49 service fee) for a four-pack.
Click here to purchase tickets online.
Hangar 24 will be opening the vault and serving 35 different beers at the event, including three new ones. There will be a special release tent with a different brew every 20 minutes. Hang out there if you want to relive some of the Barrel Roll series or revisit the previous (two through five, anyway) anniversary ales.
Here’s the schedule:
- 10 a.m. Baseball Beer 2013
- 10 a.m. Experimental IPA 2013
- 10:20 a.m. Pro-Am 2011
- 10:40 a.m. Hullabaloo Winter Beer 2012
- 11 a.m. Hammerhead 2012
- 11:20 a.m. Rye India Black Ale 2011
- 11:40 a.m. Amber Saison 2011
- Noon Chandelle 2012
- 12:20 p.m. Chocolate Porter 2010
- 12:40 p.m. 2nd Anniversary Ale 2010
- 1 p.m. Vinaceous 2012
- 1:20 p.m. Palmero 2012
- 1:40 p.m. Essence 2012
- 2 p.m. Polycot 2012
- 2:20 p.m. Gordgeous 2012
- 2:40 p.m. Warmer 2012
- 3 p.m. Pugachev’s Cobra 2012
- 3:20 p.m. 3rd Anniversary Ale 2011
- 3:40 p.m. Pro-Am 2012
- 4 p.m. Pugachev’s Cobra 2011
- 4:20 p.m. 4th Anniversary Ale 2012
- 4:40 p.m. Humpty Bump 2011
- 5 p.m. Russian Imperial Stout 2012
- 5:20 p.m. Pugachev’s Cobra Rye 2012
- 5:40 p.m. 4th Anniversary Rye 2012
There will be six bands, including the Journey Unauthorized tribute. For a full schedule and list of bands, click here.
Parking will be available at various locations, including downtown Redlands, with shuttle service to the event. There will also be a shuttle to and from the Redlands Optimists’ Car Show and Chili Cook-off. Here’s a list:
- West Downtown Redlands: 2 S. Fourth St.
- East Downtown Redlands: 840 E. Citrus Ave.
- Optimist Car Show/Sylvan Park: Chapel Avenue and High Street
- Eastern Redlands: 31000 E. Colton Ave.
- Western Redlands: 800 W. Pioneer Ave.
The event concludes with a nighttime airshow, with fireworks shot from one of the planes.
The brewery is currently seeking volunteers for the event. Volunteers will receive a T-shirt and be fêted at a party on June 1. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
The event takes place at Redlands Municipal Airport, just across from the brewery. Doors open at 9 a.m., and the first performances take place at 10 a.m. The event runs until 10 p.m.