Food truck fans…it’s lining up to be another food truck frenzy at local breweries tonight (May 10).
Follow the jump to see which trucks are scheduled at which breweries…
- I & I Brewing: From 5 to 9 p.m., the best little brewhouse in Chino is hosting one of our favorite trucks, Me So Hungry. I & I is at 14175 Telephone Ave., Suite J.
- Dale Bros. Brewery: Rolling Sushi Van will be serving beginning at 5 p.m., with live music at 6 p.m. Dale Bros. is at 2120 Porterfield Way, Upland.
- Chino Valley Brewery: Not really a food truck, per se, but Mangia Benny is hosting a “sausage fest” at Chino Valley beginning at 5 p.m. Chino Valley Brewery is at 1630 E. Francis St., Suite J, Ontario.
- Claremont Craft Ales: Crepes Bonaparte will be serving beginning at 5 p.m., plus a bonus food truck, Asian Cravings, is scheduled for 4 p.m. tomorrow (May 11). Claremont Craft Ales is at 1420 N. Claremont Blvd., Suite 204C.
- Oak Hills Brewing Company: Our friends from Where’s the Fire Gourmet Pizza are serving it hot at Oak Hills tonight. Oak Hills Brewing Company is at 12221 Poplar St., Unit 3, Hesperia.