The campaign raises funds for cancer research and treatment at St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
The chain will generously donate 100% of proceeds from the sales of select food and beverage items to St. Jude’s.
Head over the jump for a full list.
- Tootsy Maki ($8.25)
- Chicken Yakitori ($7.75)
- Garlic Citrus Yellowtail Tapas ($7.50)
- Pork Gyoza ($6.75)
- Shrimp Nigiri ($5)
- Edamame ($4)
- Pamatini ($9)
- Ginger Blossom ($8)
- Samurai Cowboy ($8)
- J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon ($9)
- S.A. Prüm Essence Riesling ($9)
- Stella Artois ($5)
- Red Bull ($4)
- Strawberry Lemonade ($3.75, bottomless)
- Fiji bottled water ($3.50, 500 mL)
For more information, click here.
RA Sushi Chino Hills is at 13925 City Center Dr., Suite 2065. RA Sushi Corona is at 2785 Cabot Dr. Suite 7-101.