I know what you’re thinking. Today is June 21. June 30 is nine days away.
As is par for the course, restaurant week is actually 11 days, but who’s counting? (OK, we’re counting.)
Downtown restaurants are offering special menu items and having fundraisers during the event.
Here are some examples:
- 9th Street Italian (3790 Ninth St.): Grilled bacon and cheese with eggplant parmesan fries.
- Antonious Pizza Cafe (3737 Main St., Suite 105): Pulled pork sandwich, baked macaroni and cheese, chips, drink and a scoop of ice cream.
- Applebee’s (3820 Mulberry St.): Will donate a percentage of your check to the Riverside Police Foundation when you present this flier on Tuesday (June 25).
- Bakery Café (3500 Market St.): Bacon cheddar burger for $10.25; Monte Cristo sandwich for $9.75.
- Cafe Sevilla (3252 Mission Inn Ave.): Halibut main course and a five-course menu for two ($100 value) for $69.
- Doña Timo’s La Cascada (3635 University Ave.): Lunch shrimp burrito with jalapeño sauce for $7.95; dinner chicken mole poblano for $9.95.
- Duane’s Prime Steak & Seafood (3649 Mission Inn Ave.): $45 three-course prix fixe with Capresse salad, a six-ounce prime filet and hazelnut crunch cake.
- Hideaway Café (3700 Main St.): Lunch pesto panino with a side, cookie and fountain drink for $6.99.
- Lake Alice Trading Co. (3616 University Ave.): Three tacos and a Corona or non-alcoholic beverage for $10.
- Las Campanas (3649 Mission Inn Ave.): $34 three-course prix fixe with shrimp ceviche, chicken enchiladas and flan with assorted berries.
- Mario’s Place (3646 Mission Inn Ave.): Sautéed Loch Etive steelhead with insalata of roasted red and yellow bell peppers, lemon zest, Italian parsley, capers and sugar snap peas.
- Mission Inn Restaurant (3649 Mission Inn Ave.): $36 three-course prix fixe dinner with roasted Brussels sprouts and ranch, marinated onion strings with parmesan, chicken Picatta and brioche bread pudding.
- Mi Tortilla Mexican Grill (3203 Mission Inn Ave.): Trio fundido with a citrus cooler.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory (3191 Mission Inn Ave.): Will donate a percentage of your check to the Riverside Police Foundation when you present this flier on Monday (June 24).
- Phood on Main (3737 Main St., Suite 100): Browned butter shrimp sandwich with housemade chips for $10.95.
- Pixels (3535 University Ave.): Avocado tacos for $6.
- ProAbition Whiskey Lounge and Restaurant (3597 Main St.): $18 three-course prix fixe with Caesar salad, pork belly flatbread with fries and a mango cannoli.
- The Salted Pig (3700 12th St.): Black and tan burger with fries and a scoop of housemade ice cream or $10.
There’s also a drawing to win gift cards from participating restaurants.
For more information and updates, click here.