It’s Claremont’s turn for restaurant week.
The inaugural Claremont Restaurant Week begins today (July 9) and concludes next Tuesday (July 16).
About a quarter of the city’s 80-plus eateries are participating in the event, offering prix fixe specials ranging in price from $10 to $40.
Head over the jump to see who’s participating, along with a selection of specials.
- Aruffo’s Italian Cuisine ($10/$15/$20 three-course lunches/$20/$30/$40 four-course dinners)
- Casa de Salsa ($10 two-course lunch | $20 three-course dinner)
- Casa Moreno ($18 three-course dinner)
- The Lounge at Hotel Casa 425 ($20 three-course dinner)
- Eddie’s New York Pizzeria ($20 three-course meal)
- Espiau’s ($20 three-course meals)
- Euro Café
- Kazama Sushi ($15 lunch special | $30 dinner special)
- La Parolaccia Osteria Italiana ($10 two-course meal | $20 three-course meal | $30 three-course meal)
- The Last Drop Café
- Loving Hut (Special lunch menu | $21 for one/$41 for two/$61 for three three-course meals)
- The Orchard at the DoubleTree by Hilton ($10 two-course lunch/$30 three-course dinner)
- Packing House Wine Merchants ($30 three-course dinner)
- Pita Pit ($10 lunch special)
- Pizza ‘N Such ($20 three-course dinner)
- The Press Restaurant
- Saca’s Mediterranean Cuisine ($10 three-course lunch/$15 three-course dinner)
- Tutti Mangia Italian Grill ($20 three-course lunch | $40 three-course dinner)
- Walter’s ($35 three-course dinner)
- Z Pizza