The weather is expected to hit the 90s this Saturday (July 13) in Temecula, but it should be nice and cool inside Pechanga Resort and Casino’s Grand Ballroom, where the casino’s fifth annual Microbrew Festival and Chili Cook-off will be taking place.
Your $45 ticket includes not only chili tastings from the resort’s restaurants, but a two-ounce taster glass to enjoy unlimited samples of craft brews from the Inland Empire and beyond.
It’s not just about beer and chili, though.
The event will take place from 1 to 5 p.m.
Here’s a look at participating breweries:
- Bulldog Brewery — Murrieta
- Craft Brewing Co. — Lake Elsinore
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery — Redlands
- Ironfire Brewing Company — Temecula
- Kat Daddy Brewery — Moreno Valley
- Packinghouse Brewing Company — Riverside
- Refuge Brewery — Temecula
- Weins Brewing Co. — Temecula
- Angry Orchard
- Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits
- Batch 19
- Blue Moon Brewing Co.
- Bootlegger’s Brewery
- Crispin Cider
- Goose Island
- Indian Joe Brewing
- New Belgium Brewing Co.
- Ninkasi Brewing
- Redd’s Apple Ale
- Left Coast Brewing Co.
- Samuel Adams
- Shock Top
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Stella Artois
- Stone Brewing Co.
- Third Shift Amber Lager
- Track 7 Brewing Co.
- Woodchuck Hard Cider
- Widmer Brothers Brewing
Designated driver tickets ($25) are also available.
Tickets are available at the Pechanga box office, by phone at 877-711-2946 or by clicking here. Tickets, if available, will also be sold at the door. Obviously, you must be 21 years or older to attend.
For more information, click here.
Pechanga Resort Casino is at 45000 Pechanga Parkway, Temecula.