If you’ve lived in the Inland Empire any length of time, one sure indicator that Halloween is on its way is when you visit Baker’s Drive-Thru and the cashier asks if you want to donate a dollar to Easter Seals.
This is the 25th year Baker’s has partnered with Easter Seals Southern California for its “Safe Halloween” campaign.
Your $1 donation gets you a coupon book with $452 worth of coupons, including:
- Free food from Baker’s: Bean and cheese burrito, egg soft taco, and side (chips and salsa, fries or hash browns)
- Free admission to CSUSB athletics events: Two general admission tickets
- Free children’s admission: Aquarium of the Pacific, Friends of CID Haunted House, Planes of Fame Air Museum and San Bernardino County Museum
- Free skate rental: Fiesta Village, Ice Town Hockey and Skate Express
- Free game of bowling: Del Rosa Lanes and Victor Bowl
- Free doughnut: Krispy Kreme
- Free 30 minute pass: Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
Other coupons include discounts on boat rides to Catalina, free Zumba, tae kwon do and cardio kickboxing classes, free rounds of miniature golf and free photography sittings and photos.
Click here for a full list.
A full 100% of proceeds from the coupon book sales benefit Easter Seals Southern California.
The campaign has over $3 million raised over the last 24 years. Last year alone, Baker’s raised $234,344.
The coupon books are available (while they last) through October 31.
Baker’s Drive-Thru locations can be found throughout the Inland Empire, and only in the Inland Empire.
For more information click here.