Attendees will be able to sample from more than a dozen Inland Empire breweries (and a few others) at the event.
You gotta have food to soak up all that beer, so the organizers have scheduled nine food trucks for your dining pleasure.
General admission tickets are $35 (plus a $2.92 service fee if purchased online) and grant you admission from 1 to 5 p.m., live entertainment by the ’80z All-Stars and DJ Steveo, and 15 four-ounce beer samples.
V.I.P. tickets are $45 (plus a $3.47 service fee if purchased online) and give you everything that the general admission tickets give you, plus more time. You get in an hour early, at noon.
March Field Air Museum admission is also included in your ticket price.
Proceeds will support the military servicemembers of March Air Reserve Base and the March Field Air Museum.
Tickets can be purchased by clicking here.
Tickets will be $10 more at the door. Designated driver tickets will also be available at the door.
Participating breweries include:
- Angel City Brewery (Los Angeles)
- Big Bear Mountain Brewery (Big Bear Lake)
- Black Market Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Brew Rebellion (Yucaipa)
- Bulldog Brewery (Murrieta)
- Escape Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Evans Premium Lager (Anaheim)
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Kat Daddy Brewery (Moreno Valley)
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Weins Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Wild Donkey Brewing Company (Redlands)
Scheduled food trucks include:
- The Bun Truck
- Cookies Your Way
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- The Grilled Cheese Truck
- Mustache Mike’s Italian Ice
- Slummin’ Gourmet
- Tornado Potato
- Wing Hop
The March Field Air Museum is at 22550 Van Buren Blvd., Riverside, adjacent to the March Air Reserve Base.
For more information, click here.