Stout fans, call in sick* tomorrow (November 8) and head to Hangar 24 Craft Brewery in Redlands.
That’s because they’ll have seven special stouts available for International Stout Day.
The brews will be available in half-pints, as well as a flight.
Here’s a look at the offerings:
- Stout on nitro
- Brewer’s Breakfast: Oatmeal stout brewed with coffee
- Yolo Hobo: Sweet stout using locally roasted cacao nibs
- Spanish Dragon: A malty imperial stout
- Hangar 24 Russian Imperial Stout
- Pugachev’s Cobra 2012
- Mayan Stout: Imperial stout brewed with cacao nib, cinnamon, vanilla and habanero
The brewery’s tasting room opens at 11 a.m.
Because it’s Friday, at 4 p.m., Hangar 24 will have its usual Cask Night. Tomorrow night’s cask is Chocolate Porter with dates.
For more information, click here.
Hangar 24 Craft Brewery is at 1710 Sessums Drive.
* Note: We here at the Dine 909 blog do not advocate lying to one’s employer.