So you made a New Year’s resolution to lose a little weight, but not at the expense of your fast food habit, right?
Well, Del Taco might have just the thing: Turkey!
The chain recently introduced ground turkey as an option for its tacos and CrunchTada.
The seasoned ground turkey has 33 percent less fat compared to the chain’s seasoned ground beef.
A hard-shell turkey taco has just 150 calories.
The fast food chain is offering guests a coupon for a free turkey taco with any purchase. Just click here to get yours.
The chain is also in the midst of a Pinterest contest to give away a $500 American Express gift card. Click here for all the details.
And thanks to the folks at Del Taco, we have our own little contest going on right here.
We don’t have a $500 gift card to give away, but we do have three $5 Del Taco gift certificates to give away so you can try the new turkey items for yourself.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below. Winners will be chosen at 5 p.m. (PST) on Friday (January 31).
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 5 p.m. PST Friday, January 31, 2014.
- Three (3) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Those winners will one $5 Del Taco gift card.
- Winners agree to have their name mentioned in the Dine 909 blog.
Del Taco locations can be found throughout the Inland Empire.
Update: We have our winners! Congratulations to Celeste Moore Schell, Heather Mempin and Michelle Tee! We’ll be contacting you to send out your gift cards!