All this month, the sandwich shop will be collecting donations for various charities.
Here in the Inland Empire, the chain is again pairing with Steven’s Hope for Children, an organization that provides housing and other essentials for families with seriously ill or injured kids.
In the rest of the L.A. basin, the beneficiary is the Talbert Family Foundation, a group that provides financial support for families of sick kids.
In addition to collection boxes in restaurants, the chain will donate 100% of sales on Wednesday, March 26, to the designated charities.
The following locations will be donating to Steven’s Hope:
- Apple Valley: 19179 Bear Valley Road, Suite 8
- Chino: 12152 Central Ave.
- Corona: 350 N. McKinley St., Suite 105; 2150 California Ave., Suite 112
- Eastvale: 12569 Limonite Ave., Suite 320
- Glendora: 865 W. Route 66, Suite A
- La Verne: 2212 Foothill Blvd.
- Lake Elsinore: 31800 Grape St., Unit C
- Moreno Valley: 12625 Frederick Street, Suite S-3
- Murrieta: 27614 Clinton Keith Road, Suite 101; 25359 Madison Ave., Suite 109
- Norco: 1411 Hamner Ave., Suite 104
- Ontario: 1150 E. Philadelphia St., Suite 105
- Rancho Cucamonga: 8880 Foothill Blvd.
- Redlands: 10040 Alabama St., Suite D
- Riverside: 497 E. Alessandro Blvd.
- San Dimas: 466 N. Lone Hill Ave.
- Temecula: 32068 Temecula Parkway, Suite 300
- Upland: 367 S. Mountain Ave.; 1945 North Campus Ave., Suite A
- Yucaipa: 33423 Yucaipa Blvd. (Opens March 12)
For more information, click here.