A total of 60 restaurants from 20 different communities across the I.E. and beyond are participating in this inaugural event.
Those restaurants are giving diners a chance to sample several courses from a special discounted prix fixe menu.
Lunch prices are $10, $15 and $20, while dinners cost $20, $30 and $40.
For an overview, click here.
We’ve also highlighted several participating restaurants:
- Haandi (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Mi Ranchito (Upland, Chino and La Verne)
- Sycamore Inn (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Blu Bar & Grill (Ontario)
- The Magic Lamp Inn (Rancho Cucamonga)
- Euro Café (Claremont)
- Queen Bean Caffé (Yucaipa)
- Bella Trattoria (Riverside)
- Café Sevilla (Riverside)
- Provecho Grill (Menifee)
Those are just a handful of the dozens of restaurants that are participating. Head to the event page and click on “Restaurants” for a full list, plus menus and more.
For full coverage, click here.