Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt’s new Hidden Valley Plaza location in Corona isn’t content with having a one-day grand opening. Nuh-uh.
The shop is celebrating all week long, beginning today (December 19).
The specials continue through next Saturday, December 26.
Of course, the shop is closed on Christmas, so no deals that day.
Current flavors include: Holiday Eggnog, Cake Batter, Vanilla Snow, Green Apple Tart, Original Tart and Dole Pineapple Sorbet.
Here’s a look at the grand opening week specials:
- Saturday, December 19 (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.): Ribbon cutting with Menchie, free frozen yogurt (up to eight ounces), free T-shirts for the first 25 guests, plus a balloon artist, DJ and giveaways.
- Sunday, December 20 (1 p.m.): Free plushie doll for the first 25 guests, free color-in T-shirt while supplies last.
- Monday, December 21 (5 to 6 p.m.): Yum hour! Fill your cup for just $1.
- Tuesday, December 22 (2 to 4 p.m.): Kids eat free (up to 10 ounces, ages 10 and younger, please).
- Wednesday, December 23 (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.): Lunch time yum! Half-price frozen yogurt.
- Thursday, December 24 (3 p.m.): Free dodge balls (first 25 guests age 10 and younger).
- Saturday, December 26 (8 p.m. to close): Date night! Buy one, get one free.
The new Corona Menchie’s is at 510 Hidden Valley Parkway, Suite #102.
For updates, “Like” the location on Facebook.