The three-course meal consists of a pair of appetizers, a selection of nine entrées, and two desserts.
The cost is $36, which includes the meal, plus tax, gratuity and a non-alcoholic beverage.
Here’s a look at what’s on the menu for the night:
- Wor Won Ton Soup
- Egg Rolls
- Black Pepper Filet Mignon (House Specialty)
- Walnut Shrimp
- Orange Peel Beef
- Eggplant with Szechwan Sauce (House Specialty)
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Jalapeno Fried Fish (House Specialty)
- Assorted Fried Rice
- Chop Suey (House Specialty)
- Egg Foo Young
- Lichee Ice Cream
- Almond Cookie & Fortune Cookie
Click here for more information.
If you want to join the show’s hosts, Allan Borgen and Tricia Janzen, for dinner, click here to reserve your spot.