The event will run from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., with the following highlights:
- Ribbon cutting ceremony at 11 a.m.
- Free frozen yogurt and toppings from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Balloon artist from 3 to 6 p.m.
- A $5 unlimited cup of yogurt from 3 to 11 p.m.
- DJ with music and giveaways from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Drawing for prizes including a TV, two Kindle Fires and Yogurtland gift cards at 9 p.m.
The new location offers catering and is open 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
For updates, “Like” the location on Facebook.