In years past, we’ve written about the annual Dining Out For Life charity event, during which restaurants help raise money for AIDS service organizations.
Thus far, however, the focus has been on Palm Springs-area restaurants raising money for Desert AIDS Project, which is great, but what about the rest of the Inland Empire?
Well…we’ve got good news: For the first time, Foothill AIDS Project is going to be a beneficiary.
A total of 15 eateries — from Claremont to San Bernardino — will be helping raise money for the organization.
Participating restaurants include:
- Back to the Grind, Riverside
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, San Bernardino and Rancho Cucamonga
- Brio Tuscan Grille, Rancho Cucamonga
- Café Sevilla, Riverside
- Chick-fil-A, Rancho Cucamonga
- Classy Café, Rancho Cucamonga
- Espiau’s Mexican Restaurant, Claremont
- Euro Café, Claremont
- Hamburger Mary’s Bar & Grille, Ontario
- Le Chat Noir, Riverside
- Nuno’s Bistro & Bar, Upland
- Pizza ’n Such, Claremont
- Riverside Grill, Chino
- The Spot Café, Upland
That’s in addition to 60 Coachella Valley restaurants raising funds for Desert AIDS Project.
To participate, simply dine out at any of the above restaurants on April 28. It’s that simple.