Del Taco recently introduced its new platos at select locations in San Bernardino, Redlands, Colton, Loma Linda and Riverside.
The platos come with a choice of either a wet burrito, two fish tacos or two street tacos, plus cilantro lime rice, beans and chips and salsa.
Prices range from $6.49 to $7.49.
It appears to be a second go-round for Del Taco’s platos. They were also tested about a year ago in the Sacramento area.
If you’re interested in trying them for yourself, head to one of these locations:
- Colton: 834 W. Valley Blvd.; 1010 E. Washington St.
- Loma Linda: 24898 Redlands Blvd.
- Redlands: 1624 W. Redlands Blvd.; 602 E. Redlands Blvd.
- Riverside: 3487 Arlington Ave.; 4407 Brockton Ave; 6333 Riverside Ave.; 1255 University Ave.; 3199 Van Buren Blvd.
- San Bernardino: 272 E. 40th St.; 2665 S. Waterman Ave.