Sip. Snack. Repeat.
That’s the basic premise of the Claremont Village Wine Walk, which is set for 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday (September 10).
Participants will wander between 40 Claremont Village businesses sipping wine and sampling food from about as many eateries and caterers, including Pine Haven Cafe and Catering, The Brick Deli, Euro Café, Bardot, Last Drop Cafe, The Whisper House, Pappas Artisanal, Nuno’s Bistro and Bar, The Corner Butcher Shop, I Like Pie Bakeshop, à la minute and many, many more.
Tickets — $45 for wine-tasters and $20 for designated drivers — are available online from EventBrite (a small service fee applies) or service fee-free from select Village businesses:
- Aromatique, 319-A First Street
- Bert & Rocky’s Cream Co., 242 Yale Avenue
- Claremont Village Treasures, 131 Yale Avenue
- Heirloom, 175 N. Indian Hill Blvd. (at Second St.)
- Packing Hosue Wines, 540 W. First Street
- Rio de Ojas, 250 Harvard Avenue
- Sonja Stump Photography, 135 W. First Street
- Vom Fass, 101 N. Indian Hill Blvd.
Note that the Village business are only accepting cash and checks for tickets.
If available, tickets will be $5 more at the door.
Participants will receive a map to participating businesses, a commemorative wine glass, 10 wine tasting tickets (except designated drivers) and a wristband to allow them to enjoy all the deliciousness.
There will also be live entertainment at 15 spots throughout the Village.
A portion of proceeds from this year’s event will benefit Shoes That Fit, the Pomona Valley Hospital Auxiliary and the Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden.
To purchase tickets, click here. Click here for more information.