As if you needed an excuse to check out Claremont’s restaurant scene, Claremont Restaurant Week begins today (January 16).
The event works as it has in the past: Some participating restaurants are offering prix fixe meal specials, while others are showcasing customer favorite dishes, seasonal specials, and housemade desserts, all as a way to attract folks from across Southern California to dine in the city.
Like I said, as if.
The event runs through January 29.
Head over the jump for a list of participating restaurants.
- Aruffo’s Italian Cuisine, 126 Yale Ave. Lunch menu | Dinner menu
- Bardot, 206 W. Bonita Ave. Lunch menu | Dinner menu
- Hotel + Lounge Casa 425, 425 W. First St. Menu
- Eddie’s Italian Eatery, Claremont Packing House, 1065 W. Foothill Blvd. Menu
- Il Mattone Trattoria Italiana, 201 N. Indian Hill Blvd. Menu
- The Junction, 1 N. Indian Hill Blvd. Menu
- Nuno’s Bistro & Bar, 2440 W. Arrow Route, Upland
- The Orchard at DoubleTree by Hilton Claremont, Historic Route 66, 555 W. Foothill Blvd. Menu
- Packing House Wines, Claremont Packing House, 540 W. First St.
- Pine Haven Cafe, 1191 E. Foothill Blvd., Upland Menu 1 | Menu 2
- The Press Restaurant, Claremont Packing House, 129 Harvard Ave.
- Saca’s Mediterranean Cuisine, 248 W. Second St. Menu
- Tutti Mangia Italian Grill, 102 Harvard Ave. Menu
- Union on Yale, 232 Yale Ave. Menu
- Viva Madrid, 225 Yale Ave.
- The Whisper House, Claremont Packing House, 502 W. First St.
In addition, a limited number of Discover Claremont “dine and stay” packages — which include a guest room and $100 in Discover Claremont gift cards, redeemable for hotel dining or at more than 140 Claremont restaurants, boutiques, day spas and entertainment venues — are available at participating Claremont hotels.
To book the Discover Claremont package, contact the following hotels directly: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont (909-626-2411), Hotel Casa 425 (909-624-2272), Motel 6 Claremont (909-621-4831), Claremont Lodge (909-626-5654), and Knights Inn Claremont (909-626-2431).