Miguel’s Jr. will open its latest restaurant this week in Redlands.
It’s the Corona-based chain’s 16th location.
The new location, in a standalone building on the north side of the Mountain Grove shopping center, sports an original mural by Southern California artist, Dave Avanzino.
In addition, the restaurant will be the first to serve the chain’s new fresh-squeezed, all-natural lemonade and housemade horchata featuring 100% all-natural pure cane sugar.
The new restaurant is at 27521 San Bernardino Ave.
Hours will be 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Other Inland Empire locations include Corona, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Menifee, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco, Ontario and Riverside.
The company hasn’t officially said when the restaurant will open, but I think tomorrow would be a good day to open a restaurant, wouldn’t it?
If you want to know for sure, text Burrito26 to 71441 find out when they open the doors.
For more information, click here.
Thanks to the generous folks at Miguel’s Jr., we have five $10 Miguel’s Jr. gift cards and 10 coupons for a free burrito to give away.
All you need to do to enter is simply leave a comment below, before 5 p.m. Wednesday, May 10. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 5 p.m. PDT Wednesday, May 10, 2017.
- Fifteen (15) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Five (5) winners will receive a $10 Miguel’s Jr. gift card. Ten (10) winners will receive a
- Winners agree to have their name mentioned in the Dine 909 blog and/or newspaper column.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have our winners!
Congratulations to our five $10 gift card winners:
- Nicole Ocasio
- Candace Conway
- Julia Parra
- Kelly Freeman
And our 10 free burrito card winners:
- Stephanie Salazar
- Nancy Jaramillo Strickert
- Kelly Hilton
- Todd K.
- Ken Anderson
- Janet Santis
- Fide Partee
- Jeff Malet
Congratulations to all the winners! I will be contacting you very soon to get your address to mail out your prizes. Thanks to all who entered and thanks especially to Miguel’s Jr. for providing the contest prizes!