The “made-on-demand” pizza chain will donate $1 of each MOD-size pizza sold this week to a selected organization.
You can enjoy a burger and pig out on unlimited fries, all while helping support Special Olympics tonight (October 20) in Redlands.
Red Robin, 27476 Lugonia Ave., is hosting a Tip-A-Cop event from 5 to 9 p.m. with Redlands police officers and personnel working alongside Red Robin staff to collect donations.
For the last couple of years now, food trucks have been a part of Rah Rah Redlands, the University of Redlands’ celebration of the Bulldog football team’s first home game.
This year’s event, set for Saturday (September 17), is no exception.
Scheduled trucks for this year are:
Del Taco recently introduced its new platos at select locations in San Bernardino, Redlands, Colton, Loma Linda and Riverside.
The platos come with a choice of either a wet burrito, two fish tacos or two street tacos, plus cilantro lime rice, beans and chips and salsa.
Prices range from $6.49 to $7.49.
It appears to be a second go-round for Del Taco’s platos. They were also tested about a year ago in the Sacramento area.
If you’re interested in trying them for yourself, head to one of these locations:
- Colton: 834 W. Valley Blvd.; 1010 E. Washington St.
- Loma Linda: 24898 Redlands Blvd.
- Redlands: 1624 W. Redlands Blvd.; 602 E. Redlands Blvd.
- Riverside: 3487 Arlington Ave.; 4407 Brockton Ave; 6333 Riverside Ave.; 1255 University Ave.; 3199 Van Buren Blvd.
- San Bernardino: 272 E. 40th St.; 2665 S. Waterman Ave.
The event will run from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., with the following highlights:
- Ribbon cutting ceremony at 11 a.m.
- Free frozen yogurt and toppings from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Balloon artist from 3 to 6 p.m.
- A $5 unlimited cup of yogurt from 3 to 11 p.m.
- DJ with music and giveaways from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Drawing for prizes including a TV, two Kindle Fires and Yogurtland gift cards at 9 p.m.
About 40 Redlands businesses — including eateries and breweries — will be hosting a “Bonded & Strong” fundraiser today (December 19) for victims of the December 2 terror attack at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino.
Parliament Chocolate and à la minute are leading the charge (along with International Day Spa) by donating 100% of sales — and in the case of à la minute, at its three locations in Redlands, Claremont and Orange — to the cause.