Not just to get a delicious sandwich, but because the chain has once again partnered with NHRA to offer vouchers for $7 off advance tickets to the Winternationals.
The full amount of the $25 dinner will go to the fund.
On the menu is gumbo, salad, king cake and drinks.
The dinner will be from 5 to 8 p.m. at the church, 5050 N. Sierra Way.
For updates, visit the church’s Facebook page.
According to the Tweet below, only 14 seats remain as of Tuesday night.
— Lets Dine Out Show (@LDOShow) January 27, 2016
The $43 cost per person is all-inclusive, and covers the food, tax, gratuity and non-alcoholic beverage.
It only took 40 years, but Miguel’s Jr. is now serving breakfast.
The morning meal is currently available at the chain’s Fontana, Ontario and Galleria at Tyler locations.
On Tuesday (January 23), the chain will begin serving breakfast at its south Corona location, too.
It’s something its customers have been wanting for a long time.
“People would always ask us ‘When are you going to serve breakfast?’ ‘One of these days.’ Well, that day is here,” said co-founder Mary Vasquez at a recent launch celebration.
The last few years, the Corona-based Mexican restaurant had been offering breakfast items during Christmastime at its Galleria at Tyler location, as sort of a test run for when the time was right to begin serving it year-round.
In November, the Fontana location became the first to begin serving breakfast daily.
Miguel’s Jr.’s breakfast menu consists of six burritos and three plates:
- Carne Asada: Grilled steak, eggs, cheddar cheese and chile verde-marinated potatoes. ($8.59)
- Chorizo: Mexican-style sausage, eggs, refried beans and chile verde-marinated potatoes. ($5.99)
- Green Pig: Marinated pork, eggs, cheddar cheese and chile verde-marinated potatoes. ($6.49)
- Machaca: Shredded beef seasoned with tomatoes, bell peppers and onions, eggs and refried beans. ($6.49)
- Spud: Eggs, chile verde-marinated potatoes and cheddar cheese. ($4.99)
- Sunrise: Bacon, eggs, cheddar cheese and chili verde-marinated potatoes. ($5.99)
- Americano: Scrambled eggs, chile verde marinated potatoes, tortillas and choice of bacon, chile verde pork or carne asada. (Bacon $5.99 / Carne asada $8.59 / Chili verde pork $6.49)
- Chorizo: Served with Spanish rice, refried beans and tortillas. ($5.99)
- Machaca: Served with Spanish Rice, refried beans and tortillas. ($6.49)
Breakfast hours are 6 to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
In celebration of the introduction of the chain-wide breakfast rollout, the chain is hosting a “Pajama Jam Family Morning Out” from 7 to 8 a.m. Saturday (January 30) at the south Corona location, 2320 Compton Ave. Guests who wear their pajamas to the restaurant will receive a Green Pig burrito and coffee for free. They’ll also be giving out T-shirts while quantities last.
In addition, Tuesday through Sunday (January 26 to 31) guests at the south Corona location can receive a free coffee with any breakfast entrée purchase.
To further the celebration, guests that “check-in” at the south Corona location on Facebook and post a message or photo of breakfast support will receive a coupon for a free breakfast burrito valid on their next visit, while supplies last.
The chain will continue to roll out breakfast to another location every two weeks, with all 14 locations expected to be serving breakfast by mid-June. A new location under construction in Riverside will serve breakfast when it opens this summer.
We’re also getting into the celebration. Thanks to the generous folks at Miguel’s Jr., we’ve got five $10 gift cards and five coupons for free breakfast burritos at the south Corona location to give away.
All you need to do to enter is simply leave a comment below. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 5 p.m. PST Monday, February 1, 2016.
- Ten (10) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Five (5) winners will receive a coupon for a free breakfast burrito from the south Corona Miguel’s Jr. location. Five (5) winners will receive a $10 Miguel’s Jr. gift card.
- Winners agree to have their name mentioned in the Dine 909 blog and/or newspaper column.
Update: Everybody wins!
Since there were only nine entries, everyone who entered has won a prize!
Based on our random.org draw, here’s how the prizes will be divided:
- $10 gift card: Rebecca Childers, Teresa Reyes, ReadorDie, Raylene Sausedo and Shawna Hemstreet.
- Breakfast burrito: Kendra Farmer, Shayla Nash Simien, Sheri Sevilla and Jessica Chavoya.
And just because I don’t want to have another drawing just to give away that last breakfast burrito, I’m also giving the first-picked entry — Rebecca Childers — that other breakfast burrito coupon. Enjoy!
Check your inbox for an email asking for your address to send your prize to.
Thanks for playing!
Today (January 21) is the third Thursday of January, which means that food trucks will again be converging for lunch in downtown San Bernardino.
The trucks will be parked between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. in the city hall parking lot on the south side of Court Street, between D and E streets.
Attendees who take the sbX to the event will receive a $5 voucher for the trucks.
The pub will be tapping several special brews for the event, including two collaborations with local breweries.
In addition to an array of food and drink, the event will feature a Monte Carlo night and an auction.
Tickets are $75 and may be purchased by calling the chamber at 909-204-4465. Tickets might also still be available online by clicking here.
Upland’s Mes Amis restaurant is hosting its inaugural four-course wine pairing dinners on Jan. 22 and 23.
Two price levels are available: $75 and $125.
The $75 dinner features a selection of Lebanese wines, while the $125 dinner features the recently released 2012 Opus One.
Get paid on Friday and are looking to make your lunch money go a little further on Thursday?
You’re in luck. Simply head to Sonic Drive-In this Thursday (January 14) and order some Junior Deluxe Cheeseburgers for just 79¢.
You can order up to five burgers — definitely enough to tide you over until Friday.
On Thursday (January 14), The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will be showcasing its winter beverages by offering them at a very special price.
From 2 to 6 p.m. at participating locations, guests can choose from a small hot or iced Hazelnut Americano, Mexican Chocolate latte or Iced Blended or hot chocolate for just $2.
Inland Empire locations include Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, Redlands, Fontana, Chino Hills, Riverside, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, La Quinta, Indio, Lake Elsinore, and Temecula.
For more information, visit the open house’s Facebook event page.