The Dodgers beat the Braves 5-4 in dramatic fashion tonight, thanks to a game-winning three-run home run by Andre Ethier. For a full boxscore click here
* What more can you say about Andre Ethier, who hit his third game-winning walk-off home run of the year, while collecting his league-best fifth walk-off hit of the year. His eight walk-off hits since the start of the 2008 season also lead the Majors.
*The Dodgers won in walk-off fashion for a Major League-leading 11th time, and their 19 walk-off wins since the start of the 2008 season are also a Major League best…Los Angeles notched its 29th come-from-behind win, including their fourth when trailing after eight innings.
* The Dodgers improved to 21-12 in one-run games, including a 17-3 mark at Dodger Stadium.
* Randy Wolf got his first career stolen base, swiping second off Derek Lowe in the fourth inning…it was also his first career stolen-base attempt, giving him a 100-percent success rate.
* Orlando Hudson collected the 1,000th hit of his career with an infield single in the fourth off Derek Lowe.
* Hong-Chih Kuo has tossed 5.2 scoreless innings with eight strikeouts in six appearances since returning from the disabled list.
* Ronald Belisario made his second rehabilitation appearance, tossing a scoreless first inning for Single-A Inland Empire vs. Rancho Cucamonga (Angels)…he allowed one hit, walked one, and struck out two…Belisario also tossed a scoreless inning for Inland Empire Tuesday vs. Rancho Cucamonga.
* In Game 2 of the four-game series the Dodgers send RHP Chad Billingsley (11-6, 3.82) against RHP Jair Jurrjens (9-8, 2.85) at 7:10 p.m.