The Dodgers’ first-round draft pick, Chris Anderson, is on Twitter.
We combed his feed to learn more about the Jacksonville University pitcher.
1. He’s not a fan of marketing class.
Marketing…. You are putting me to sleep. #lightsout
— Chris Anderson (@SeeAyy) March 30, 2012
2. He’s from Minnesota, so you can guess what his favorite team is:
— Chris Anderson (@SeeAyy) June 12, 2011
3. Since there are lakes in Minnesota, you had to figure this was among his hobbies:
— Chris Anderson (@SeeAyy) June 20, 2011
4. He prefers movies that involve Walter Matthau, Jack Lemmon and ice fishing:
Grumpy Old Men…. #deftop5inmybook
— Chris Anderson (@SeeAyy) November 14, 2011
5. Being an accountant wasn’t Anderson’s backup plan:
Accounting. You are absolutely awful.
— Chris Anderson (@SeeAyy) March 2, 2012
6. Familiar with cliches.
I am who I am
— Chris Anderson (@SeeAyy) July 6, 2012
7.Happy to be drafted.
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me. I will get back to all of you personally very soon #blessed
— Chris Anderson (@SeeAyy) June 7, 2013
Anderson’s feed reveals him to be a typical college baseball player. He works out, studies and enjoys catching sleep when he can. Golfs, hunts, fishes, watches hockey and football. Nothing frightening here, and that’s good news.