The Dodgers are “going green.”
The team announced Thursday it is introducing a paperless ticket program for season and mini-plan holders in 2014.
“Paperless tickets are part of our heightened efforts to enable Dodger fans to manage their season seats better than ever,” Dodgers President and CEO Stan Kasten said in a statement. “The benefits include: receiving your tickets sooner, being able to print them at home or at your office, the ease of transferring them to family, friends, business associates or clients with free forwarding, and the ability to use them via your smart phone to enter the stadium.”
In partnership with the Costa Mesa-based Tickets.com, the Dodgers are implementing an all-digital/mobile ticket delivery platform called “TDC ProVenue Ticketing.” According to the Dodgers, 17 Major League Baseball clubs already utilize the ProVenue platform.
According to the Dodgers, the platform will feature:
– Digital/mobile delivery to all customers
– A state-of-the-art customer interface, buying process and ticket management
– Integrated loyalty programs
– Interactive seat maps
– One system for window sales and back office use
– A highly configurable system with no limitations