Some links for a Thursday afternoon on the eve of Game 1:
- The Dodgers are catching the injury-ravaged Nationals at the right time.
- A data-driven approach got the most out of the Dodgers’ bullpen.
- So much has changed since the Dodgers last won the World Series, good luck trying to explain it to the current generation, writes Jeff Miller.
- The Dodgers’ culture change was incremental, benefiting from one personality upgrade at a time.
- Rick Honeycutt might be the best pitching coach in baseball.
- Josh Reddick says he didn’t change anything during his August slump.