- quickyquid on Life imitates art at Santa Anita on Friday?
- payday loans quick quid on It’s time to start thinking about MLB futures … and there’s already one prop bet that’s a STEAL!
- quick quid on HBO’s LUCK after three episodes: It’s dark and getting darker … but I like that!
- top game on A tourney lesson learned in Vegas proves very valuable at home …
- lose weight dvd on A tourney lesson learned in Vegas proves very valuable at home …
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The first in a long line of ambitious changes being bandied about by new Santa Anita Park CEO Mark Verge will take place Friday when the Arcadia track re-institutes its “Free Fridays” promotion. Starting this Friday and on every Friday … Continue reading
That’s right, from now until the current meeting is over, Santa Anita will be offering free grandstand admission on Fridays, AKA something the track should be doing EVERY DAY of the racing week in the first place. Enjoy …
HBO announced today that it has canceled it’s horse racing-based drama series ‘Luck’ after a third horse died during production. Let me be the first to say I’m not buying it. My bet is that this was the excuse HBO … Continue reading
Two years ago, I decided to do what all American sports fans with an affinity for having some action on a game should do. I went to Las Vegas for March Madness. Consider it a pilgrimage. There’s no better place … Continue reading
Back in the day, the Santa Anita Handicap was one of the first major events that attracted me to the sport, er, gambling outlet of horse racing. When I was a kid, most of my fellow teenagers played Nintendo. But … Continue reading