- quickyquid on Life imitates art at Santa Anita on Friday?
- payday loans quick quid on It’s time to start thinking about MLB futures … and there’s already one prop bet that’s a STEAL!
- quick quid on HBO’s LUCK after three episodes: It’s dark and getting darker … but I like that!
- top game on A tourney lesson learned in Vegas proves very valuable at home …
- lose weight dvd on A tourney lesson learned in Vegas proves very valuable at home …
Monthly Archives: August 2012
DISCLAIMER: These odds are for informational and entertainment purposes only. DISCLAIMER II: These odds are not a reflection of the oddsmaker’s prediction for the game or his belief of what the final margin of victory will be. They are merely … Continue reading
Aram’s take: Bishop Amat, the horse, is owned by McClanahan, Helton and Lee. We all know who McClanahan is. But do the other two have Amat connections? Anyway, I can’t stop laughing about all this. Not because the horse did … Continue reading
With just over a month to go before the start of another NFL season, some bettors are scrambling to get their future bets locked in. At this point, the lines are very stale. They’ve been bet up or down for … Continue reading
These pointspreads are for entertainment purposes only. Some games featuring local teams vs. non-local teams will not have spreads. In rare instances in which enough is known about the non-local team, there will be a spread for that game. Week … Continue reading