Here’s my latest Kentucky Derby rankings that I submitted to The Paulick Report on Monday evening:
1. I Want Revenge — Mullins making more news off track than his colt
2. Pioneerof the Nile — Baffert’s now a Hall of Famer; fourth Derby win next?
3. Friesan Fire — Larry Jones’ final shot at winning a Derby
4. Quality Road — Many think Elusive Quality colt is most talented of the bunch
5. Chocolate Candy — Capable of outrunning what figures to be double-digit odds
6. Papa Clem — Can Gary Stute win the Derby his dad couldn’t?
7. Dunkirk — Prado climbs aboard when Gomez chooses Pioneerof the Nile
8. Musket Man — Illinois Derby winner closes at 25-1 in final Future Wager pool
9. Hold Me Back — Distance should be no problem for son of Giant’s Causeway
10. Square Eddie — Can Doug O’Neill really pull this off?