Submitted this week to the Paulick Report, which publishes turf writers’ Top 10 Derby lists weekly:
1. Lookin At Lucky — Baffert believes he’ll be even better on dirt
2. Buddy’s Saint — Like how he won the Remsen from off the pace
3. Tiz Chrome — Son of Tiznow should relish two turns
4. Super Saver — Pletcher’s best hope to win first Derby?
5. Jackson Bend — He’s got dangerous tactical speed
6. Eskendereya — Just one of many talented Pletcher sophomores
7. Ron the Greek — Watch replay of Lecomte to become a believer
8. American Lion — Another Tiznow colt who should love more distance
9. Rule — Roman Ruler colt gives Pletcher a trio in our rankings
10. Eightyfiveinafifty — Give this speedster one more shot
So how about you? The Future Derby wagering begins this week. Who are you picking to win the 136th Derby on May 1? If you don’t see your horse on our list, leave a comment and tell us why you think you’ve got the winner.