OK, to (hopefully) clear up any confusion and reset the table a little, here’s a recap of what the Kings did with the 15 picks they entered the draft with.
2. Drew Doughty, D
(13. Colten Teubert, D. Kings made three-way trade, gave up No. 28, No. 48 and Michael Cammalleri and got No. 12 pick. Kings then traded No. 12 for No. 13.)
28. See above.
32. Vjateslav Voinov, D
48. Traded to Calgary in three-way deal (see above).
61. Traded to Colorado for Brad Richardson.
63. Robert Czarnik, RW/C
(74. Andrew Campbell, D. Kings acquired this from Buffalo, gave up No. 81 and No. 101.)
81. See above.
88. Geordie Wudrick, LW
92. Traded to San Jose for fourth-round pick in 2009 and fifth-round pick in 2010.
101. Traded to Buffalo. (see No. 74)
123. Andrei Loktionov, C
153. Justin Azevedo, C
179. Traded to Chicago for sixth-round pick in 2009.
183. Garrett Roe, LW
185. Traded to St. Louis for seventh-round pick in 2009.