– Jonathan Quick will be back in goal tomorrow. I’ll have much more on the later, but the short answer is that Quick’s “emergency” status can easily be changed via paperwork. In talking to Lombardi and Murray today, they seem very inclined to let Quick keep going.
– Erik Ersberg completed a full practice without incident and said he feels 100 percent, so the Kings will have to do something with the roster between Monday and Saturday.
– Jack Johnson is becoming more involved in practice but still isn’t cleared for contact. That could happen on Jan. 10.
– Sean O’Donnell missed practice to tend to some nagging injuries but is expected to play tomorrow.
– No lineup changes expected tomorrow.
I have a ton of quotes, and quite a bit of stuff on Quick, so I’ll be posting stuff throughout the late afternoon and evening.