Middleweight Adlan Amagov (10-2-1) won by TKO in 48 seconds of the first round over Keith Berry (12-10), who protested the stoppage and seemed to have many fans in agreement.
In a women’s featherweight bout with some international flair, Germaine de Randamie (3-2) of the Netherlands earned a unanimous-decision victory over Hiroko Yamanaka (12-2) of Japan.
In the opening fight, lightweight “King” Bobby Green (19-5) of Fontana dominated his way to a unanimous decision over Matt Ricehouse (6-1).
- Marcus Clenney on UFC champion Ronda Rousey signs deal with insureon
- Jolyne Chacon on Marina Shafir — video of first two amateur fights
- Johnny on UFC champion Ronda Rousey signs deal with insureon
- Howard Brammer on UFC champion Ronda Rousey talks Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano
- Jason Kioke on UFC champion Ronda Rousey talks Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano
We invite you to use our commenting platform to engage in insightful conversations about issues in our community. Although we do not pre-screen comments, we reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us, and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We might permanently block any user who abuses these conditions.
If you see comments that you find offensive, please use the “Flag as Inappropriate” feature by hovering over the right side of the post, and pulling down on the arrow that appears. Or, contact our editors by emailing email@example.com.