- ‘THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 18′: Cat Zingano out, Miesha Tate in to coach, fight against champion Ronda Rousey
- UFC creates website to counter Culinary Union campaign
- UFC champion Anderson Silva takes a $50,000 trip to Brazil
- Ronda Rousey Metro PCS commercial
- Marina Shafir — video of first two amateur fights
- Marcus Clenney on UFC champion Ronda Rousey signs deal with insureon
- Jolyne Chacon on Marina Shafir — video of first two amateur fights
- Johnny on UFC champion Ronda Rousey signs deal with insureon
- Howard Brammer on UFC champion Ronda Rousey talks Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano
- Jason Kioke on UFC champion Ronda Rousey talks Miesha Tate vs. Cat Zingano
We invite you to use our commenting platform to engage in insightful conversations about issues in our community. Although we do not pre-screen comments, we reserve the right at all times to remove any information or materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable to us, and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request. We might permanently block any user who abuses these conditions.
If you see comments that you find offensive, please use the “Flag as Inappropriate” feature by hovering over the right side of the post, and pulling down on the arrow that appears. Or, contact our editors by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
In the opening fight at UFC 157, Nah-Shon Burrell earned a hard-fought unanimous-decision victory over Yuri Villefort. The judges scored it 29-28, 29-28, 30-27 for Burrell (9-2), who weighed in at 175.8 pounds — 4.8 over the acceptable welterweight limit. … Continue reading
In the first women’s fight in UFC history, bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey defends her belt tonight against Liz Carmouche in the main event at UFC 157 at the Honda Center. On the undercard was a great featherweight battle Chad Mendes … Continue reading
We asked UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey to discuss some of the people chiefly responsible for her success. We posted one each day leading up to Rousey’s first defense of her 135-pound title tonight against Liz Carmouche at UFC … Continue reading
From haunting accounts of personal tragedy to sweat-on-the-lens looks at their training regimens, this thirty minute special edition of UFC Primetime gives you unprecedented access to the homes, gyms and lives of Ronda Rousey and Liz Carmouche.
We asked UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey to discuss some of the people chiefly responsible for her success. We will post one each day leading up to Rousey’s first defense of her 135-pound title Saturday against Liz Carmouche at … Continue reading
Not only does UFC president White think the co-main event between former Pride and Strikeforce champion Dan Henderson and former UFC champion Lyoto Machida is a great matchup of styles, but he said the winner gets a shot at light … Continue reading
UFC president Dana White never passes up a chance to run down those who have been proved wrong. So for those who razzed him for deciding to put the first women’s fight in promotion history — bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey … Continue reading