Unidos Por La Musica, the Ontario nonprofit, just wrapped up its second year having accomplished some impressive feats : donating more than 2,000 hours impacting the lives of 66,000 people.
According to its annual report, Unidos Por La Musica received a total of $48,000 in funds which the nonprofit used to help families in the communities. The group helps oversee Bags of Hope, a weekly food donation program.
“Our top priority is to keep providing vital resources that will contribute to the betterment of many underserved individuals who are desperately in need of assistance and may have lost hope,” Oscar Ayon, president and chief executive officer stated in the nonprofits annual report.
Here’s more figures from the report:
People served by Unidos Por La Musica:
• 90 percent of served population were families of
Ontario – Montclair School District
• Average Income $16,755
• Anyone facing hardships
• 20 percent of served population were single
• 15 percent of served population were students
• 15 percent served population were unemployed
• 85 percent of served population were facing