Rep. Gloria Negrete McLeod (D-Chino) will be holding a town hall meeting on Saturday to inform residents and small businesses about the changing health care system in California and the benefits from the Affordable Care Act.
Rep. Negrete McLeod represents communities of Bloomington, Chino, Montclair, Ontario, Pomona, and portions of Fontana and Rialto-California’s 35th Congressional District.
Special guest speakers include:
- California State Senator Dr. Ed Hernandez, O.D.
- 24th District, Chair of Senate Health Committee
- Rachel Baranick – Deputy Director
- Sheree Coates – Economic Development Specialist
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Marcia Dávalos
- Southern California Outreach Manager, Small Business Majority
What: Congresswoman Gloria Negrete McLeod’s Affordable Care Act Town Hall: What You Need to Know
When: Saturday, 10 a.m. to noon (Coffee served beginning at 9:30am)
Where: Montclair City Hall, 5111 Benito St., Montclair, CA 91763