PUSD considers major cuts: Laying off 82 teachers, reduction to athletic programs also being considered

Some of the proposals include eliminating summer school, laying off 82 teachers and closing libraries. Reduction to athletic programs also being considered. The final budget is scheduled to be approved in June. School officials said they are dreading the decision. “I knew we were going to be in a position to act on these recommendations even though we know it’s not in the best interest of the students,” Superintendent Edwin Diaz said. The district is considering asking voters to approve a parcel tax to cover some of the deficit. The school board will likely take up the matter at a meeting scheduled for January. How will this affect sports programs in the PUSD? What will be the long-term consequences, if any?

Here’s some reaction to the news about major cuts:

It’s amazing that libraries are high on the list of cuts to be made, yet there is only a mention that athletic programs could be affacted. I’m all for both programs, but libraries are a key component of academic success. So why does the school board seem to favor this over athletics? I’m in favor of a parcel tax. Let’s keet the momentum for PUSD improvements going.
– Concerned Parent

No Parcel Tax.. no way.

First, a third of all children in Pasadena already attend private. Why? Because the schools stink. So, spend more money to save something that stinks?

I think public education is very important, and if Pasadena had a good system (like S.Pas or San Marino), I would be willing to support a parcel tax to save it.. even if my kids were in private.

However, in Pasadena, a parcel tax is just throwing good money after bad. I mean, John Muir already has proficiency scores on the STAR tests down in single digits. Appalling!

I went to a public school that had 30+ kids per teacher. It worked just fine. You know why? The kids were well behaved, and we listened. Why? Because the school demanded it, and our parents demanded it.

True Freedom

By Caroline An, Staff Writer

PASADENA – Pasadena Unified students could face a future with no school libraries, no summer school and at least 82 less teachers, according to a preliminary budget plan approved by the school board late Tuesday.

The Pasadena Unified School District faces an $18.8 million shortfall in the 2010-11 school year, and $1.2 million in cuts the next year, according to district figures. The district’s budget is about $200 million.

Eliminating summer school would save PUSD about $460,000 and closing libraries would save about $1.4 million, officials said. Teacher layoffs would save $3.5 million. Office staff reductions would save $2.175 million. Other smaller cuts also were proposed.

The proposed reductions would cover the entire deficit for the next two years, but state budget problems could force deeper cuts.

The final budget is scheduled to be approved in June.

School officials said they are dreading the decision.

CLICK ON THREAD TO CONTINUE READING STORY

“I knew we were going to be in a position to act on these recommendations even though we know it’s not in the best interest of the students,” Superintendent Edwin Diaz said.

The district is considering asking voters to approve a parcel tax to cover some of the deficit. The school board will likely take up the matter at a meeting scheduled for January.

Board member Renatta Cooper said the district had “no choice” but to seek the outside funding.

“We have no good choices and all the progress we have made will be gone if we have to implement these cuts,” she said.

San Marino, South Pasadena and La Canada-Flintridge residents all approved parcel taxes within the last year.

Union officials said teachers are scared and education quality will suffer.

With less teachers, class sizes in kindergarten through third grade would be increased from about 20 students to 31 students, they said.

“The children of this community are going to be negatively impacted by these higher class sizes, without a doubt. This just means you have less contact with each student,” said Jeff Leming, acting president of United Teachers of Pasadena, which represents PUSD’s teachers, counselors, librarians and nurses.

Sara Scribner, the librarian at Blair IB Magnet School, said “everybody is concerned.”

“I think that half of the librarians are already planning to not be here next year,” she said.

Along with the major cuts, the board also approved larger class sizes in ninth grade, cutting 20 custodial positions and eliminating other support staff, such as guidance counselors, administrators, and central district staff.

Reductions to athletic programs and school security also are being considered.

District spokeswoman Binti Harvey said district and employee unions are considering furlough days as an alternative to widespread layoffs.

Long-plagued by low-performing schools, in the last few years PUSD has improved test scores by using data to target specific student groups.

The cuts would likely kill the district’s momentum, officials said.

Cooper was especially upset about the prospect of cutting summer school, which PUSD offered last year despite the program being cut at surrounding districts.

More students will drop out of school, she said.

“The kids won’t be able to make up the work, and then give up,” Cooper said.

While the board grapples with the grim task of finalizing budget reductions for next year, the larger question of school closures is still undecided.

On Tuesday, the board proposed closing three small elementary schools for the 2011-12 school year.

Board member Scott Phelps said a committee would have to be formed to determine which schools would close.

caroline.an@sgvn.com

• Parent in EMUSD

What happened to:
    No child left behind….. No libraries,82 teachers?????
    Stop obesity for children…..Reduction in sport programs

You can bet there will be more crime if these kids are not given a chance to succeed, parents this is not a district you want to stay in!

• Nancy Navi

It is a shame that a city that claims to be one of the best in the area has the worst schools, and that the parents in the district don’t do anything about it. It is time for all the mothers and fathers who have kids in the district to care and step up to the plate. Even if you don’t speak english, if you have a child in the district you should do something about it. That is why I took my take my property taxes elsewhere. I don’t need my kids at Muir or Blair

• PUSD Alumnus

Nancy, it is precisely that attitude that leaves schools like Muir and Blair in turmoil. The lack of community support and property taxes creates schools without the funds necessary to provide an excellent education. Clearly, this point is lost on you. By leaving the district and giving your taxes to say, San Marino, you only help exacerbate an already dire situation. You cannot turn your nose up at the disadvantaged students for under achievement when they never have half the access of students in the area’s many private schools, not to mention La Canada and San Marino’s public schools.

• PUSD Alumnus

• Hmmm

At least we have Obama in the Whitehouse to create new jobs for them all. Maybe some of “stimulus round 2″ will pull out enough money from our tax dollars to hire them back.
    I’m guessing it will be spent quickly and then they’ll need a stimulus round 3!!
    O-B-A-M-A (One Big Ass Mistake for America!)

• Lincoln Blvd

I live on Lincoln, close to Muir. I paid over 550K to get near the rose bowl and well, that was a mistake.

The schools are in shambles and throwing more and more money at greedy, lazy teacher unions simply does not work.

I’ve inspected, met the teachers, talked with officials and wrote my thesis on charter schools.

The reality is that private schools give a better education using less money per student. Private School’s fire poor performing teachers (14%), in PUSD the firing rate was .03% for tenured teachers.

Nancy and I would love to back a school that works, but these don’t. As a Democrat I am for school vouchers!

• Thrush

This “kids are the future” stuff is getting old. If kids are the future then the future is going to be like the movie “2012″. I can barely afford my property taxes so I hope there are more colossal supersized jumbo education cuts. I really won’t believe that there is a budget crisis until they get rid of the football team and lay off administrators and default on some pensions. Everybody is having a hard time and schools need to accept their fair share of budget cuts.

• Someone who knows

Thrush,

Cutting the extracurricular and cocurricular activities in schools would exacerbate the problem. Many kids gain their access to drama, music, art, student government, community service and athletics through their HS experience.

Many “at risk” kids would end up dropping out if many of those cuts were to happen.

Let’s put the blame where it really belongs, the PUSD, which is a clusterflop of inefficiency and sub-standard performance at many levels. That district has been mismanaged for decades and it is really coming to a head now.

Secondly, the blame should go to the state legislature, who collects revenues from the various taxes and fees, and by law, is supposed to appropriate those funds to what those taxes were supposed to fund. That body, however, for the last decade has been out of control with absolutely no fiscal responsibility and has caused two major budget crises in the last decade while fully funding programs with little result and while our infrastructure continues to crumble.

Sadly, the parents of PSUD share some of the blame by not expecting excellence from their schools, their administrations and teachers as well as electing typical politicians to serve their Board. It is time to sweep out that group and get some people on board who will make the necessary changes.

While we are on the subject, time for the people of California to wake up and realize that the Legislature needs a whole new group of members who have the people of this state’s best interests and not a bunch of political hacks who keep sending the middle class and numerous businesses out of state due to increasing taxes and absurd regulations.

Cutting the sports program will make a bad situation worse, but the community must do something to make sure that these necessary programs will get funded, even if through the private sector or by fund raising.

Of course those PHS and Muir alums that made it to the next level ought to be able to see if they can help out their Alma Maters using their resources and connections.

• Gecko

School sports is a way for kids to keep their grades up, bad grades, no team sports. It also instills respect, discipline and keeps them off the streets.

If 82 teachers must go, so be it. It should be obvious to everyone that with low test scores, drop out rates etc., they weren’t doing their job to begin with.

The private school system works because it’s built on a family committment system. Both students and parents put their time into the school and community.

There are far too many parents who expect, some even demand, that public schools teach their kids about education and life. These parents couldn’t be bothered with their childs education or if they’re even going to school.

As for the school board. It’s a miracle that there even is a operating school system. The board is still around because these same parents have no clue or care how bad the district is to vote them out.

Closing libraries?! – What more of a clue do you need?

One way to shake up the youth of tomorrow is to deny them public benefits if they do not obtain a high school diploma. The school is there, the education is free, there is no reason why a kid cannot graduate high school.

• The Stang Fan

There isn’t enough room for all of the things I have to say about this entire situation.

• !sg!

Sang Fan ,
    Merry Xmas ! This is something for you watch over te holidys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-NJq5yrTIk

• floraaketch

The reality is that private schools give a better education using less money per student.
    Hi, I think your website is interesting very colorful. Good job! I feel helping job seekers finding their dream home jobs are a fulfilling quest. Good luck in your quest too.

http://www.onlineuniversalwork.com

• Where is the next Jackie Robinson?

The problems with PUSD are numerous. The amount of security to keep the school reasonably safe and the amount of money it takes to remedy discipline at school in every area of the District takes much needed monies away from students who really want to learn.

Parents are the biggest problem at PUSD and their Sports problems reflect a lack of personal discipline and communal responsibility that should have been taught at home. Ask area coaches how much time is dedicated to keeping players eligible, keeping players in line and dealing with cantankerous parents and fans.

The home of such outstanding citizens like Jackie Robinson and others is slowly decaying form years of parental neglect. Jackie Robinson learned those long lost values at home and used them as his life became a lightning rod for those who would test his will. Character, dignity and discipline are fading fast on Pasadena soil. Anyone who closes their eyes will never see how close to Compton some parts of Pasadena have become; infested with gangs, trouble and drugs.

The sad reality is most people, when they think of Pasadena, think all Pasadena is Rose Bowl fine and dandy when nothing could be future from the truth. Pasadena has lost it’s moral compass and it’s best athletes are leaving, not for better coaching, but for a better life. Or at least for the chance to for a better life.

Sad times for the home of a National Hero.

• Love2Hate

Do you see how terrible his reporting is? Football’s over, that doesn’t mean all sports have ceased to exist. Post another story already. Seriously. Like now. And not a little blurb about when Player of the Years are to be announced, something with some breadth. And why does this story have a picture of a PHS player on it? That is misleading. Come in my face.

• I’m just say’in

I said this would happen 2 years ago on this blog. At that time I was told I didnt know what I was talking about, well here it is. Dealing with the PUSD closely allows one to see how bad they really are. I said it before and I’ll say it again these clowns don’t care about the students they only care about themselves. Again parents and concerned people of the community you got to demand excellence from the PUSD and yourselves. Close libraries? What kind of foolishness is that? Yes we have fiscal problems but I don’t see top administrators taking a pay cut to help ease the burden but 82 front line soldiers are wiped out? Wise up people, find out when the next PUSD meeting is, get a few thousand people to Hudson street and start telling these cats this is my community and it will get better, I will help it get better. Tell Diaz, his staff and the board if you want to keep your job you better start doing your job. It’s not to late just a lot of hard work to get it back where most of know where it should be.

• Sick Sick Sick

Love2Hate “come in my face”? What a sicko !!!

Why would you write that?

• why???

About 10 years ago the PUSD asked us property owners to fund a property tax measure to provide funds to update the school infrastructure, which we did.

A couple of years ago, the PUSD then came back and said, You know the first bond measure you approved? Well, we misspent and mismanaged the money, gave some of it to shady contractors, and now we do not have enough money to do what we promised. We need you to approve a bond measure to give us more money. We voters foolishly approved Measure Y.

The PUSD now has this money they have to spend, which is burning a hole in their pocket. They have upgraded athletic facilities at PHS and Muir (which were long overdue), and promised Blair new facilities. Now what happens? Oh, we are in a budget crisis, and now we need to cut school athletic programs.

Lets talk about libraries some librarians I believe were laid off last year or had their hours cut (in bureaucratic terms, a partial layoff), and now the PUSD is saying they may eliminate all librarians and libraries. But guess what some of the Measure Y money is probably being used for? Upgrading and building new school libraries!!

Now they are asking for a parcel tax? The right hand spends the money so the left hand can hold the budget ax.

• http://www.imbrat.com/never-fail-list-building-system/fail-list-building-system-epic-fail never fail list building system review

I am grateful to you for this excellent content. You definitely did make my day :

• http://kjproduction.4.forumer.com/index.php?showuser=26 Romona Wirtz

Who in hell considered constructing a mosque at ground zero was considered advisable? I’m no great fan of both Glen Beck or Sarah Palin though compared with Obama and the idiotic government, the two of these are geniuses, come on The us, there is certainly a little bit of weird stuff happening here. June.

• http://www.smilepolitely.com/member/8023 Geraldine Chaplin

“The White House said President Barack Obama found the comments “utterly outrageous and offensive” — principally as Ahmadinejad produced them in Ny City, the place that the World Trade Center towers collapsed due to the the September 11 strikes.” ~~~~~~~~ And yet he still considers it is really o . k for the Imam to put a Mosque there ? ? ?

• http://www.autoshow.ro/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=53747 Wilber Asebedo

Lindsay Lohan Moves to Rehab Today. Prudent alternative in any case being in rehabilitate means she doesn’t abuse her bail conditions and be thrown in prison prior to the hearing. If for the hearing her primary violation was in fact determined to remain the one unsuccessful drugs test then the sentence has to be thirty days in jail which is it.

• http://scottsboro.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?action=profile;u=18971 Eric Pinelo

Well men and women, Lohan has returned to her past ways.Lindsay Lohan admitted to failing a court-ordered narcotic test a week ago. She tweeted the subsequent: This was certainly a setback in my circumstances on the other hand I am taking responsibility for my activities and Im happy to face the consequences. Consequently, maybe merely putting her in gaol for a couple weeks and rehab for less wasnt the correct idea!

• http://breathineasy.com/SMF/index.php?action=profile;u=33859 Carlos Mikulecky

Sen. Graham ends up calling Glen Beck a “positive force”. Actually isn’t that a lot like calling Rick Sanchez for an master on Judaism?

• http://www.nashvillenews.org/index.php/member/19712 Jimmy Ambriz

Lindsay Lohan seriously is not going someplace that might hold her from filming, so yet again, I call Baloney for this significant extensive inpatient rehabilitation junk. There isn’t any way the woman or her mother will skip this chance to make $. And basically she doesn’t loathe that scram bracelet sufficient to stop the jack and coke and give up stuffing sh*t up her unsightly nose.

• http://oldharbornativecorp.com/index.php/member/666 Lamont Glueckert

Rick Sanchez went down as the sucka opposing Jon Stewart – I doubt this is the last we’re going to see of that person, dude is like a character from Anchorman.

• http://haley2541.sosblog.com/-b/Why-A-lot-of-Customers-Are-Identification-Theft-Victims-b1-p2.htm Felecia Breton

Lohan Is going to Rehab Today, She’s going to be out by Friday. What is needed is a couple of days of feeling “very good”, and she will suppose she can achieve it by herself. Been there… done that! (Should i get her doctor’s number? I’ve ADD).

• http://timkastelle.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=25458 Tony Jasch

Excellent overall performance by Jennifer Gray upon “Dancing with the actual Stars”! Psychological second when talking about Patrick Swayze! We all skip him!

• http://www.blurty.com/users/caitlin40221 Leon Oviedo

Lohan Is going to Treatment Today, thirty days later she’s going to be back at it. Shame at the “star struck” process of law for helping this young girl to wreck her life. At this moment she is owed consequences not rehab.

• http://lara6255.livejournal.com/558.html Giovanni Vongsakda

I go back home to learn that Rick Sanchez became terminated from CNN. Hmm. Yes, I have seen that coming.

• http://www.fnhc.ca/index.php/member/2452 Edda Marken

Outstanding! Ahmadinejad did us a favor! Basically we seriously delude our self into believing this person (and the ones who applaud him) are fit to get thought of as good persons, he spits in our face to remind us that individuals are (repeatedly) fooling our self.

• http://www.belcham.org/index.php?/member/2701 Leonel Mccommon

Woman Gaga’s meat gown is not that original. Croatian custom Karmen Dugec do one in ’97.

• http://www.weareamplify.com/member/231 Michaele Loughmiller

The show sibling wives is actually sickening. It’s unfortunate what individuals think about adore these days.

• http://www.zimbio.com/squidoo-links/articles/SsBTX8yuMby/Suidoo+and+Linking Floyd Dates

Lady Gaga’s beef dress is not which original. Croatian designer Karmen Dugec did 1 in ’97.

• http://hopkins4089.insanejournal.com/436.html Bethanie Pazan

The stars of TLC’s completely new show “Sister Wives” now being looked into by Utah cops for possible felony bigamy, Kody Brown, as well as his 4 wives expanding publicity on the TLC show started to pull the attention and suspicion in the authorities, the fact is, cops supposedly started assessing the Brown family sooner than their tv series even opened last Sunday.

• http://www.bilgiliol.org.tr/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=24726 Cedric Schildknecht

Lohan Will Go to Rehabilitate Today,. it will be just a ploy to lessen the incarceration and so the judge will likely to be easygoing with her. Soft rehabilitate is sooo much better than prison, could be the judge might not give her any incarceration simply because he’ll be so pleased!

• http://www.thebusinesschannel.tv/member/11898 Elvin Komp

The celebrities of TLC’s innovative show “Sister Wives” are currently being looked over by Utah authorities for possible felony bigamy, Kody Brown, and also his 4 wives growing publicity from the TLC show started to garner the curiosity and suspicion in the respective authorities, believe it or not, cops apparently started off checking out the Brown group prior to when their tv program even opened last Sunday.

• http://britney54810.sosblog.com/-b/What-Are-The-Most-Cost-Effective-Shoe-Lifts-To-Order-b1-p1.htm Reynaldo Kutch

Why in the hell do we allow the UN to stay in UN and support it? Kick it! And, the applause just for this fanatic should make it Extra critical that there be no mosque at Ground Zero.

• http://www.macopinion.com/index.php/member/6672 Vida Udinsky

Recently, Rush brandished segments of President obama and Hillary Clinton together with other Dems followed by played films from Ahmadinejads special message and noticed that they both equally say the same things if debating U . s and capitalism.

• http://orac.vu/index.php/member/1350 sales-priced shoe lifts

Lindsay Lohan is just not going someplace which will stop her from her film, so for a second time, I call Baloney at this serious rigorous inpatient rehabilitation rubbish. There isn’t any way Lindsay Lohan or her mama will pass-up this opportunity to make bucks. And obviously she wouldn’t detest that scram band a sufficient amount of to stop the jack and coke and live without stuffing sh*t up her sordid nose.

• http://bogatyojciec.pl/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=78588 low priced shoe lifts

Exceptional! Ahmadinejad did us a favor! Each of us frantically delude our own selves into believing this person (and those who applaud him) are fit to get viewed as reasonable individuals, he spits in our face to remind us that individuals are (yet again) fooling ourself.

• http://ball5217.jimdo.com/2010/09/30/you-need-to-be-able-to-definitely-get-your-existence-7544 low cost shoe lifts

I realize. It’s really difficult to know the difference between the 2 of them. Both being America haters, hell bent on its destruction. Both of these criticize The nation and People in america ceaselessly. What follows is a hint, The president is the one now doing well in obliterating The us.

• http://widgetdevcamp.nl/index.php/member/797 low priced shoe lifts

In my opinion , The president is likely wasting his time refuting Ahmadinejad seeing that lots of Americans ended up lumping Ahmadinejad along side each other into the same categories with Obamabut yet if President obama should be believed, and who knows in cases like this, I guess this can be the one instance whereby Obama wont fault Bush.

• http://forums.darklegacycomics.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=80768 frugal shoe lifts

Rahm Emanuel disqualifed from running for Mayor of Chicago? He might not let some thing such as the law be in his way.

• http://www.neithercorp.us/nforum/index.php?action=profile;u=4306 shoe lifts

Lohan Will Go to Rehabilitation Today. If this is not just her aiming to avoid jail then it’s really not smart! She’s gonna stop by prison for 4 weeks inspite of who the judge is. Needless to say in LA so 6-8 days!

• http://id-theft.wikispaces.com/Why+Many+Persons+Are+Identification+Theft+Victims budget shoe lifts

The U.S. Department of State circulated an alert Sunday for United states vacationers in The european countries to be aware with the heightened possible for an al-Qaeda terrorist attack. The alarm decided not to designate any specific spots then again did advise Us citizens overseas of terrorists possible to attack the bus systems as well as other tourist infrastructure. But no armed service or state infrastructures?

• http://www.neithercorp.us/nforum/index.php?action=profile;u=3070 best shoe lifts

Most likely Sanchez was actually green with envy that War Criminals inside the government failed to call him “indispensable”. That type of rejection is going to hurt.

• http://www.ictcmidwives.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5016 value shoe lifts

Lohan is eligable for getting a sentence of 12 months and that would bring about her doing around 40 days. She has earned the longer time in prison and now we can all wish that there’s a judge who see’s this.

• http://6817.livejournal.com/662.html Phillip Sturn

Sky news overload on achievable terrorism in European union, but strangl quiet with an “Specific” bomb in derry.!!!.!!!

• http://dudley4509.jimdo.com/2010/10/01/sheer-street-fashion-tights-2888 Magali Handon

Lindsay Lohan Will Go to Treatment Today. If this isn’t just her aiming to stay clear of jail then really it is foolish! She actually is likely to look at jail of at least 4 weeks despite who the judge is. Obviously in Los angeles that means 6-8 days!

• http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/17244837/what-are-shoe-lifts shoe lifts

Rick Sanchez went down as a sucka up against Jon Stewart – I don’t believe that’s the last we will see of your guy, dude is like a character from Anchorman.

• http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/7gjtu4wo0iqo/2 economical shoe lifts

My Christian theories let me know Jesus wants us to turn other cheek. Thank God we’re a country that sets apart the church and state; it’s the time we as Americans just advise Ahmadinejad to go to hell. As far as the UN, I’d rather have my tax money sent on The Bridge to No Where. At least we’d have something to show for it.

• http://cwoodes.edublogs.org/2010/09/10/its-a-tall-mans-field budget shoe lifts

Dear Nevada, I beg you stop Sharron Angle … the woman’s boasts seem as a good example of incoherent bigotry.

• http://www.zimbio.com/united-states-idol/articles/zTpZjkoYISR/Success+well+Failing+American+Idol budget shoe lifts

Lindsay Lohan just is not going any place that will actually hold her from her acting, so just as before, I call BS on the severe intensive inpatient rehabilitation junk. There is not any way the girl or her mom will pass up this chance to make $. And as expected she wouldn’t detest that scram bracelet good enough to stop the jack and coke and quit stuffing sh*t up her foul nose.

• http://haregena0nplazah.typepad.com/blog/2010/09/about-hub-pages-and-back-linking.html value shoe lifts

The really awaited Glee Britney Spears tv show aired yesterday, the repeatedly struggling even though plainly recuperating singer making a surely extraordinary visual appearance, have to really enjoy her for this, superior to that Lohan female.

• http://weldon34bolton.insanejournal.com/631.html economical shoe lifts

Very well citizens, Lohan is back to her traditional ways.Lindsay Lohan admitted to not passing a court-ordered narcotic test last week. She tweeted the next: This was certainly a setback in my situation nonetheless I am taking responsibility for my behavior and Im ready to face the consequences. Which means that, maybe just putting her in gaol for a couple weeks and rehabilitation for less wasnt an excellent idea!

• http://blcaylaffphendricksug.typepad.com/blog/2010/09/the-secret-to-being-a-movie-star.html Shoe Lifts

Like the responsiveness, Gap Demands Facebook Fanatics for Optional Motifs to Derided New Logo.

• http://www.immigrationpoint.co.uk/ Uk citizenship

I’m really loving this website, and hope this, as well as the excellent article some other people have written, will help somebody

Thank you for an additional fantastic blog.Where else could I get this type of information composed in this kind of an incite total way? Ive a project that I am just now doing work on, and im sure this will aid me a lot..and Ive been looking for this kind of material since from couple of days.Thanks!!!!!

• http://www.SeoMarketingServicesOnline.com Backlinks

Amazing freakin blog here. I almost cried while reading it!

• http://www.SeoMarketingServicesOnline.com Link Building

Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.

• http://www.32weekspregnantultrasound.com/32-weeks-pregnant-am-i-spotting/ 32 weeks pregnant pelvic pressure

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information.

• http://www.SeoMarketingServicesOnline.com/ Link Building Services

Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care and see you soon

• http://www.esperox.com Web Outsourcing

Kudos to you! This is a really good blog here and I love your style of writing. How did you get so good at blogging?

• http://www.SeoMarketingServicesOnline.com Link Building Services

Dreamin. I love blogging. You all express your feelings the right way, because they are your feeling, focus on your blog it is great.

• http://instant-approval.co.uk/ Gaston Frack

“I have a spelling checker, It came with my PC; It plainly marks four my revue Mistakes I cannot sea. I’ve run this poem threw it, I’m sure your pleased too no, Its letter perfect in it’s weigh, My checker tolled me sew.” — Janet Minor, “Spellbound”

• http://www.collectionjobs.co/ Collection Agencies

Great blog!! You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned :)

• http://www.knock-off-designer-handbags.net/ Knockoff Designer Handbags

Parents can also keep diapers and wipes and ointments and socks, all ready organized for designer handbags so that everything is immediately available when needed. Some of the organizers of the design is with lock-boxes, which provided quick access permit for the parents.

• http://www.replica1.com/ Replica Watches Rolex

Since its founding in 1878, focused on the supply of Croton watches from fashion and style with world-class manufacturing. with a complete line of watches almost every taste, you are sure to be a piece comes to mind to find.

• http://www.replicahandbagssuppliers.com/ Replica Handbags Suppliers

Luxury gifts they make. Do not you think? I wish men would be higher standards of quality and choice in purchasing gifts for women.

• http://www.theknockoff.net/ Knockoff Watches

Some Knockoff Watches Suunto also running on the EPOC (excess oxygen consumption after exercise) must be measured. Polar Watches measurement run almost all measures of heart rate were invented and have sophisticated systems to measure the effectiveness of their training and obtained the number of sports over the years.

• http://www.SeoMarketingServicesOnline.com Seo Services