During all the endless post-Oscar prattle, the TV folks are talking to anyone they can get, and I don’t want to name any names, but for God’s sake, I must’ve seen what surely represents millions of dollars in malpractice suits against plastic surgeons. Honestly, some of these people look like their faces are covered in Mondo, that spackle you trowel on over dents in your car.
- saudi airlines on Oscars: George Pennacchio’s last stand
- photographe on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Corina Alvelo on “Munich:” No comment, no love
- darkness prince on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Yasmin Corsino on Halle Berry glad she wore underwear…