There have been all kinds of rumors for days that Britney Spears was going to appear on the Emmy telecast to apologize for her horrendous performance at the VMAs a week ago. I doubt it will happen because, well, it’s a stupid idea!
Meanwhile, we see the way things could have gone for Spears in the performance tonight of her former “Mickey Mouse Club” cast member Christina Aguilera who was lovely and in wonderful voice in a duet of “Steppin’ Out With My Baby” with the amazing Tony Bennett.
It’s called being a professional.
- saudi airlines on Oscars: George Pennacchio’s last stand
- photographe on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Corina Alvelo on “Munich:” No comment, no love
- darkness prince on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Yasmin Corsino on Halle Berry glad she wore underwear…