- All 34 of the Pasadena Dalton condos were sold on the auction block this past weekend (via CurbedLA).
- Southern California Public Radio breaks ground at new Pasadena headquarters (via Star-News); And see the rendering here.
- Take up residence in a “posh principality” — aka San Marino. A 1936 ranch house being sold as-is, and you have to see this photo gallery (via CurbedLA).
This week’s residential real-estate highlights via BlockShopper Los Angeles:
- A Temple City-based real-estate agent sold a two-bedroom in Arcadia
- A biopharmaceutical firm manager sold a four-bedroom for $1.1 million in Pasadena
- A software engineer and health educator bought a three-bedroom in South Pasadena